13 Jun Dandenong Hospital training housekeeping information
If you’re attending training at Dandenong Hospital here are some housekeeping items we hope will assist you:
How to get to Dandenong Hospital
Dandenong Hospital is located at 135 David Street, Dandenong, VIC, 3175.
Please allow at least 15 minutes to park and find your training room. Coffee and tea will be available, so an early arrival is recommended!
- Use David Street entrance.
- Paid parking is available onsite and in surrounding streets (please note street parking restrictions).
- Bus routes 802, 804, 811 and 862 stop near Dandenong Hospital.
- Nearest train station is Dandenong.
- Training will occur in various rooms around the hospital:
- Wenzel Room (ED, Level 1)
- Radiology Meeting Room (Level 1)
- AAU Meeting Room (Level 1)
- Meeting Room 6 ART Building (Mental Health)
- Seminar Room 2 (Level 2, behind Zouki café).
Morning/Afternoon tea and lunch
- There is an onsite café for you to purchase your own lunch and morning and afternoon tea (Zouki), but as queues can be long we suggest bringing a packed lunch.
- Smart casual, or, appropriate uniform if you need to return to duties immediately after training.