26 Jun Clayton site training housekeeping information and map
If you’re attending training at our Clayton sites here are some housekeeping items we hope will assist you:
How to get to the Clayton sites
Monash Medical Centre (MMC) is the main campus of our Clayton sites and is located at 246 Clayton Road, Clayton, VIC, 3168.
Monash Children’s Hospital (MCH) is adjacent to Monash Medical Centre.
Jessie McPherson Private Hospital (JMPH) can be accessed via the main entrance of Monash Medical Centre.
Please allow at least 20 minutes to park and find your training room.
Use the main entrance via Clayton Road.
- Paid parking is available onsite and in surrounding streets (please note street parking restrictions).
- Bus routes 630, 703, and 733 stop near Monash Medical Centre.
- Nearest train station is Clayton.
- Training will occur in various rooms around the Clayton site:
- MMC, Seminar Room 1 (Level 2, near Zouki Café)
- MMC, Seminar Room 2 (Level 2, near Zouki Café)
- MMC, Seminar Room 3 (Level 2, near Zouki Café)
- MMC, Seminar Room 6 (Level 2, near Library)
- MMC, Level 4 Seminar Room (Level 4, near CCU)
- MCH, 5.4 (Level 5)
- MCH, 3.3 (Level 3)
- MCH, 3.176 (Level 3)
- Monash Heart, CT Luminary Room (Level 2, in Monash Heart enter via MMC main entrance)
- MHTP, Seminar Room 3 (Near Nesso Café)
Morning/Afternoon tea and lunch
- There are onsite cafés for you to purchase your own lunch and morning/afternoon tea (Zouki and Nesso), but as queues can be long, we suggest bringing a packed lunch.
- Smart casual, or, appropriate uniform if you need to return to duties immediately after training.