13 Jun Kingston Centre training housekeeping information and map
If you are attending training at Kingston Centre, the housekeeping information below will assist you.
How to get to Kingston Centre
Kingston Centre is located at 400 Warrigal Road, Cheltenham, VIC, 3192.
Please allow at least 15 minutes to park and find your training room. Coffee and tea will be available, so an early arrival is recommended!
- Use entrance Number 3 next to Nando’s as this is the nearest to the training facility.
- You can consult the Kingston centre map for further details.
- Parking is free if you park in the designated area for training.
- Please do not use main entrance near Kingston Road.
- Please do not use employee or visitor car parking spaces.
- Car pooling or public transport are recommended.
- Disabled parking is available please ask the Security personnel on the day for directions to the nearest spaces.
- Bus routes 903, 821 and 631 stop near the Kingston Centre.
- Nearest train station is Mentone.
- Training will occur in Rooms A, B, C and E of the Education Centre.
- The Education Centre is near the Eastwood Hostel.
Morning/Afternoon tea and lunch
- Delicious lunch packs will be available for purchase on weekdays only for $5 ($3.50 sandwich only) – cash only (we regret that allergies cannot be catered for, and suggest BYO lunch as the safest option).
- A kitchen is available in the Education Centre with hot water, refrigerator and microwave facilities.
- There is a small onsite café for purchasing morning/afternoon tea and coffee, but wait time can be lengthy during peak times.
- PLEASE NOTE ON WEEKENDS BYO PACKED LUNCH IS THE QUICKEST OPTION.
- Smart casual.
- Comfortable flat shoes are recommended for walking from the car park to the training rooms.
- It can get cold in the training rooms at times, so pack an extra layer!