Moorabbin – Device Workflow Session for Ward Governance Leaders
All Ward Governance Leaders are invited to EMR Device Workflow Sessions to learn about the new EMR workflows and the devices you and your people will use to access the EMR.
Each session covers:
- The different types of devices
- Device delivery dates
- Device maintenance and care
- Using devices in isolation areas
- Using devices before Go-Live, e.g., to access the Practise Domain and increase confidence and skill level before Go-Live
- An opportunity to ask questions
Please make yourself available to attend a session so that you feel confident to answer questions and relay key points to your people. This is a great way to prepare to gain the full benefit of using the new devices before they are fully installed in your ward and work areas.